Become a volunteer
You can get personal satisfaction when you invest some of your valuable time into assisting our serving and ex-serving Diggers and their families.
You or someone you know could quite easily be a position of needing help and support in the future. So pitch in and help make a difference!
We are looking for hard working, reliable and dedicated serving and ex-serving men and women from all three services: Army, Navy and Air Force, including civilians from military families, throughout Australia and New Zealand who can offer the following:
- reliability to help out with events
- flexible availability to assist with events
- passion to help make a difference
- motivation and enthusiasm
- respect for self and others
- friendship and support
- to respect the values and beliefs of Young Diggers
- passion to enhance and maintain quality of life
- good communication skills
- a positive attitude
- a good role model
If you think you can spare some of your valuable time and offer some help to us at Young Diggers, we would love to hear from you.
So come on - become a Young Digger volunteer TODAY.
Contact us to register your interest in becoming a volunteer.