Become a member today by completing the online application form
There are five types of membership:
Benefits of membership
- It’s FREE
- You have access to information, services, help and support—24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- You become part of a young veteran’s service and ex-service group with much in common
- You become part of a group who care and have ‘been there’
- You can interact with other members through our member's forum
- You will be able to maintain quality of life for yourself and your family
- You will be able to assist your mates with our help to recover from their experiences, or as a minimum to ‘live’
- You are entitled to special offers and discounts from our sponsors on their services and products
- You will be able to provide comment and input into our website
You do not have to be a member to receive our help.
To qualify, you need to be a serving or ex-serving member of the Australian or New Zealand Army, Navy or Air Force post-1975. If ex-serving, have an honourable discharge certificate.
To qualify, you need to be an immediate family member of a serving or ex-serving man or women who would qualify for membership as a ‘Service Member’.
To qualify, you need to be an individual or organisation currently providing direct support, sponsorship and assistance to Young Diggers by way of goods, services and/or on-going donations.
To qualify, you need to be an individual or organisation who is interested in and supports the good work of Young Diggers and wants to be kept informed. Serving and ex-serving members pre-1975 and from other countries are all welcome.
To qualify, you need to have been a founding member, or a service or family member who has given extra ordinary service to Young Diggers in their pursuit for normality.